Massage is an ancient therapy that will benefit you both physically and mentally. Many civilisations throughout history have recognised the healing power of human touch. Most people, young and old included, will find massage beneficial. This is a very popular therapy.
Please allow an additional 15 minutes on your first visit, this is so I can understand your goals and what you would like to achieve from your treatments. There is no charge for this time. The treatment will then be tailored to suit your wants and needs. Massage is a complementary therapy and totally safe but it does not take the place of medical treatment although it can aid the healing process. Some conditions may be contra-indicatory to massage, please let me know if you are receiving treatment from your GP or hospital.
During the treatment your modesty will be protected by towels with only the part of the body I’m massaging at the time being exposed.
Physical benefits of Swedish Massage
- helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- improves blood circulation and lymph drainage
- enhances the health and nourishment of the skin
- promotes easier and deeper breathing
- encourages sleep
- helps relieve tension related headaches and effects of eye strain
- releases endorphins, the body’s natural painkillers,
- soothes and comforts
- improves –circulation, skin elasticity and muscle suppleness
- lowers high blood pressure
- relieves insomnia
- strengthens the immune system
- improves posture
- balances the digestive system
- relaxes the nervous system thereby preventing muscle spasms caused by anxiety
- helps recovery after an injury or operation
Psychological benefits of Swedish Massage
- reduces tension and the effects of stress by relaxing the body
- reduces anxiety and its effects by relaxing the mind
- energy is increased and fatigue reduced by invigorating all body systems
- increases positive feelings and lifts emotions
- soothes and comforts.
- helps sustain relaxation of body and mind
- improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- improves body image, awareness and general self-esteem
- enhances the ability to think calmly
- satisfies the needs for caring nurturing touch
- continued feeling of well-being.
I take a personal interest in every client and their health problems; my aim is to help you to improved health and quality of life, please call me today to discuss how a Swedish/Holistic massage could benefit you. You can reach me on or or you can send me a message through the contact page by clicking here.
It is with regret that I can only treat men by referral or recommendation.
I am a fully qualified and insured Holistic Therapist licenced with Bromley Council. My treatment room is in Beckenham, with convenient parking.
|Full Body Massage (60/90 minutes)||£45 / £65|
|Back, Neck and Shoulder Massage (30 minutes)||£30|
|Back and Leg Massage (30 minutes)||£30|
A treatment can be tailor-made to suit your specific requirements.
Please allow an additional 15 minutes on your first visit, this is so I can understand your goals and what you would like to achieve from your treatments. There is no charge for this time.
*** SPECIAL OFFERS***
Massage is a ‘Luxury’ you can’t afford to miss
A 10% discount is given on 2 or more treatments taken at the same time.
Pre-book 5 similar treatments and receive a 6th treatment FREE.
Gift Vouchers – an ideal gift for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day/Father’s Day, as a ‘Thank You’ or just to say ‘You’re Special‘.
Appointments available daytime, evenings and weekends
“I highly recommend this Professional, Client Centred therapist! I booked in with Angela for some ‘Me time’ to release the stress and anxiety I was holding on to. My comfort and needs were her priority. The reflexology treatment was physiologically enlightening and left my feet and legs with a warm healthy glow. The relaxing full body massage released my tension mentally, emotionally and physically, I left walking in a beautiful bubble. Thank you, Angela, you’re my number one therapist!”- Joan, Beckenham
“Thank you so much for my full body massage today. What I love about your service is the way you tailor every massage to the niggles that person is feeling in their body at that time. It’s not just a standard massage; it’s a really personal service.” – Ellen, South Norwood
“I’ve been having massage with Angela for some time and each session is an absolute pleasure. She listens to how I’m feeling and will massage to suit my mood and needs. She really cares and I can’t praise her enough. I would definitely recommend her to anybody.” – Anne, Beckenham
“I love the welcoming atmosphere that Angela provides. The room is so peaceful I begin to relax and feel better as soon as I lie down on her massage table. Now I’ve found this piece of heaven I won’t be going anywhere else. I definitely highly recommend.” – Louise, Shortlands
I regret I can only treat men by referral or recommendation.